The owner of the processing of personal data collected through this site is Biker Up Europe Srls, with registered and operational headquarters in Rome (RM), at Via Antonio Garbasso 10 – Italy, registered with the Italian Business Register (REA n. RM – 1565835) VAT: 15048351009, CF 15048351009 (hereinafter also “the Company”). The Company’s data protection officer can be reached at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Company’s headquarters.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON COOKIES AND OTHER MONITORING TECHNOLOGIES
- Technical cookies.
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service “They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies, users’ prior consent is not required.
- Profiling cookies.
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user in the context of web browsing. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices may have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and express their valid consent. The art. Refers to them 122 of the Code where it provides that “the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to information already stored is permitted only on condition that the contractor or user has given his consent after being been informed using the simplified procedures referred to in article 13, paragraph 3 “(article 122, paragraph 1 of the Code). In the same Provision the Guarantor has also categorized cookies according to the subject who acts as owner of the processing of personal data collected by the cookie, distinguishing between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
1. First-party cookies.
These are cookies managed by the site owner. For these cookies, the obligation of disclosure rests with the owner of the site. The latter also has the obligation to indicate the methods for the possible blocking of the cookie.
2. Third-party cookies.
Cookies are managed by a third party other than the site owner. For these cookies, the obligation of the information and the indication of the modalities for the possible blocking of the cookie lies with the third party, while the owner of the site is obliged to insert on the site the link to the website of the third party where these elements are available. In both types of cookies (first-party or third-party) the collection of consent, necessary if the cookie is a profiling cookie, occurs through a special banner on the home page of the site.
CHARACTERISTICS OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEB SITE
- Manage the session of logged in users.
- Cookie name;
- Function performed by the cookie;
- Indication if the cookie is first-party or third-party;
- If the cookie is a third party, indication of the link through which it is possible to reach the third party site where the information of the third party is given regarding the treatment carried out on the personal data collected through the cookie and the procedures for cookie blocking;
- Cookie expiration.
- is a technical session cookie generated by the Tomcat Servlet Container and is used to manage the session of the logged in users;
- First-party cookies;
- Expiration at the end of the session.
1. Paypal coockies:
- They are used to manage online payments through Paypal;
- Full privacy information at: https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bikerupeurope/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bikerup.eu/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/biker-up-europe
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCayu1hJ3CbvDOd158V8RbXA
How to contact us
- via e-mail, at the address: email@example.com
- by mail, to: Biker Up Europe Srls – Via Antonio Garbasso, 10 – 00146 Rome (RM) – Italy